Jadakiss & Fabolous - Corna Boyz 7

I
Imagen IPB

- Autor: Jadakiss & Fabolous
- Album: Corna Boyz 7
- Calidad: 128 kbs
- Password: www.chilecomparte.cl/H2pasion
- Tracklist:

01. Throw It In The Bag - Fabolous feat The Dream
02. Who’s real - jadakiss feat oj da juiceman & swiz beatz
03. Turn my swag on (rmx) - fabolous & jadakiss
04. What It Look Like - Fabolous
05. Kiss my ass - jadakiss
06. Bricks (rmx)- Dj holiday feat oj da juice man & fabolous
07. Magic city - jadakiss
08. Talk go through us- lil cease ft fabolous
09. Freestyle - jadakiss
10. Lions, tigers & bears (rmx)- jazmine sullivan feat fabolous
11. Choreographer (rmx) - rhea feat jadakiss
12. Brooklyn (we go hard) - fabolous
13. When I grow up - jadakiss feat max b
14. B.E.T. freestyle - ace hood, juelz santana, fabolous & jadakiss
15. Child abuse - jadakiss
16. Where u from - fabolous & the game
17. Letter to big - jadakiss feat faith Evans
18. She got her own - fabolous
19. How it supposed to be - Ryan leslie feat jadakiss
20. I can’t hear the music - brutha feat fabolous
21. Let’s ride - josh xantus feat jadakiss
22. Rockin that thing (rmx) - the dream feat fabolous
23. I stay ten toes down - jadakiss
24. How I do - ne-yo feat fabolous
25. There he go - red cafe feat fabolous
26. Can’t stop me - jadakiss
27. Good lovin - slim feat fabolous
28. Hard times - jadakiss

- Link de Descarga:
DESCARGA AQUI‼
Posted on 18:41 by Rodrigo Fernandez , Esteban Molina and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 Comentario$: